Bread Pizza in 15 min
Hope you all enjoyed new year eve fullest. New year has just begin and i was dying to post something special for this day but my camera foes ruined my all plans. Its not like that that i haven't baked anything but I am not able to post it as photographs are really poor. So left that project for some other day.
Now to today's recipe which needs few ingredients, quick to make and very yummy and filling also. You can have it anytime. Its healthy too. I saw it on so many blogs and it was on my to-do list but somehow delayed the project. Now i tried it successfully and regretted later to make only one batch as my kids were asking for more and more. I was really very happy with the outcome. I have used brown bread here. you can use any. its really very good substitute of Pizza. Try this guys you will make your family happy.
Bread - 4
Mozzarella Cheese- 2 tbsp grated
Onion - 1 medium chopped finely
Tomato - 1 medium chopped finely
Tomato Sauce/Pizza Sauce- 1-2 tbsp
Oregano -2 tsp
grab your ingredients
grease a tawa/pan with oil or butter your bread slices
arrange your bread on tawa and cook till base it baked
it will be cooked within few seconds on medium heat
now turn the bread and take tawa off the flame
apply tomato sauce
spread chopped onion
then grated cheese
flavor it with oregano and bit of salt
put tawa again on heat and cook on low heat
(preferable cover the tawa with some lid or dom like cover so that it should not touch the top of bread)
within 5-6 min cheese will melt
your pizza is ready to serve
or serve as it is
I served it like this to please my kids
- You can also use any veggie which can be eaten partially cooked or raw like carrot capsicum thawed sweet corn etc. as we will bake this pizza for hardly 5 min.
- You can use pizza sauce instead of tomato sauce. I haven't any in hand.
- I have used brown bread here. you can use any.
- You can make it on regular or non stick tawa/pan.
- you can grease your tawa or spread butter on your bread slice alternatively.
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE ITLove