Oats with Honey Caramelized Banana/
Within 30 min BreakfastHi Friends,
Today i am here with Zero oil breakfast recipe. As there is almost 1 degree c temperature in Delhi we often feel like gulping fried and all kind of unhealthy food stuff like parantha, pakora etc. but now i feel that i should opt for healthy recipes also. I already have some healthy and zero oil recipes in my blog like Oats Dessert, Bread and Cornflakes, Green Sandwich, Banana Shake, Masala Idli, Rajma Sandwich and many more.
I love oats in sweet and savory form but you know everybody needs a change. So after searching so many blogs i decided to make my own version. I wanted to make combo of orange and oats but my basket was filled with bananas only. So I chose to go with bananas but with a twist. You need to keep in mind few tips while making this(see notes). So guys prepare and indulge in quilt free healthy breakfast .
Oats - 1 cup
Banana - 1 big
Milk - 1.2 cup
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Cinnamon - 2 pinch
Kishmish/Raisins - 1/2 tbsp
Ingredients to caramelize
Dry roast oats in a pan or kadai
mix and give it a good boil
Done within 5 min
take it off the heat
Now take a pan and heat honey in it
add cinnamon powder
let it boil once
add chopped bananas
let them cook in honey
they will caramelize and start shining
cook for more few seconds take them off the heat
add in prepared oats
Ready to serve
You can garnish it with Tutty Fruity
- You can add some vanilla to enhance the flavor.
- You can caramelize banana in sugar to make it more delicious, i chose healthier option.
- Don't overcook banana it will get mushy.
- Adjust sugar according to your taste.
- Don't add piping hot caramelized banana in oats, just let it cool for 2-3 min then add and mix both.
- You can add any dry fruit in it.
- After preparing don't keep it for long time, banana's become brown or black. So prepare when you want to consume.
- Serve hot or warm.
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT