Tooty fruity Cookies/
Eggless Tooty Fruity Cookies
Since long I wanted to try these cookies. After so much thinking yesterday i entered in the kitchen gathering courage to face the failure as I was almost sure that i wont be able to get them right. But still i started with the process and was hopeless till the cookies was out of the oven. when they came out of the oven it seems soft and when touched felt like it will break. but i waited for 10 minutes as i read in Sharmi's blog that dont tempted to bake more they will become crisp after they cool down. So i waited and yeah they become crisp and when i asked my son to taste it he said hmmmmm very tasty 😃. Then i realised that its not a rocket science. You just need to keep few points in mind and go ahead any one can bake these goodies. I was very happy while cutting the cookies as they seemed very tempting. They are really very tasty cookies. Do try them and let me know.
Butter-1/2 cup (softened)
Tooty Fruity- 1 tbsp
Take butter in a bowl
add powdered sugar
add half of the flour
mix it properly
now add rest of the flour
i have added few drops of water to make a dough
cover it with cling wrap and keep in fridge for 15 minutes
after 15 minutes you will need tooty fruity and dough
i have used only half of it
add tooty fruity
wrap it with cling wrap and put it in refrigerator (not freezer) for 30 minutes
cut in shapes
i dont have tray for baking so i used my cake pan
i baked it for 10minutes on medium low flame
Ready to serve
- Be particular with the ratio of ingredients as they effect total outcome of the biscuits.
- You can increase or decrease tooty fruity as per your choice.
- I was making them first time and when i added flour with butter sugar mix it become slightly dry and i added few drops of water to make the dough right. Dont tempt to add more as water is not supposed to be added in the dough.
- Keeping the dough in fridge means cooling racks not freezer where we keep ice trays.
- Do now temp to bake them for some more time. They will turn very slightly brown from the corners and that is the time to take them out. They will be soft initially but after cooling down they will be crisp.
- After taking the dough out of the fridge if it is too hard then leave it for few minutes on the counter and then proceed.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT