Monday 31 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL with Vanilla Cake with lots of Chocolate Icing


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL 
with
Vanilla Cake with lots of Chocolate Icing


Hi Friends,
Today i am not in mood to post something elaborated so i am posting a cake which i made two years ago for my wedding anniversary. I also mentioned it in my earlier post. Can you see red cherry i used to cover the wall. i used chocolate sticks to cover the wall of cake. but when i started sticking sticks to wall my kids grabbed some of them and i ended using cherry to cover rest of the cakes of wall. use your imagination to decorate this cake.  

Ingredients and Method:- See here


Photo: So I am getting ready to celebrate my Wedding Anniversary

Notes:-

  1. I didn't torte this cake. you can torte and male layered cake. 
  2. I pour chocolate sauce on the cake and so that it can cover the cake and drop in plate also. my family like this way of serving.
  3. I used chocolate twist stick to make a wall. topped it with white chocolate chips and for chocolate sauce in plate i studded it with colored sprinklers.
  4. You can decorate it your own way.



HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Love

PariCash

2 comments:

  1. i am unable to click on the method link... can u please check... and this cake looks soooo delicious!!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - SYF&HWS - Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear sowmy i have updated the link.

    ReplyDelete