Monday 24 December 2012

Eggless Tutti Fruity Cake with Condence Milk/ Christmas Special

Eggless Tutti Fruity Cake with Condense Milk/ 
Christmas Special
 *****MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL*****
Hi Friends,
Its Christmas everywhere. Blogs are flooded with Christmas recipes and markets and houses are all decorated and full of Christmas spirit. As this is my first Christmas i am celebrating with my blog friends and readers i wanted to bake something special. So i chose tutti fruity cake. I know Christmas special cake is always Plum Cake but i am still in doubt to try it as its bit complicated for me. So i decided to bake this cake.
After baking my cake sank in the middle and so my heart. I become worried as it was also dark brown from inside but the cake i saw on  so many blogs were white or bit of dark. So first i thought to slice the cake without frosting and decorating but then i cut out a tiny piece of it to taste and i found it so dense but yummy. I really liked the taste. Seriously i don't know the reason why it sank in the middle, why it was of brown color from inside and why it was so dense. But the overall result was so taste cake. Tiny bits of Tutti fruity made it so yumm. I am very happy with the outcome and if somebody knows the answer of my three question regarding my cake then please let me know.


Ingredients:-

APF/Maida- 1 cup
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Oil - 1/2 cup
Condense Milk - 1/2 cup
Tittu Fruity- 3/4 cup
Baking Pdr-1 tbsp
Baking Soda-1/2 tsp
Vanilla Essence - 1tsp

Method:-
Grab your ingredients

Mix Sugar and Oil in bowl

Cream them

Vanilla Essence

Mix them again

Add 1 tsp milk if your feel it bit lumpy

Add flour mix (dry ingredients)

Mix Well

now add some color 

and incorporate gently 

pour in greased and dusted pan

Baked for 25 min

You can serve it as it is


OR you can frost it

and decorate it

can you see the golden ship loaded with chocolates 
i made this for my kids school party






Notes:-

  1. My cake was dense dark brown and sank in the middle but it was so tasty. So if same thing happens with you then don't get disappointed it will taste great.
  2. You can have this cake without frosting also.

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Love

PariCash

8 comments:

  1. wow they look sooooo cute and delicious!!! Thanks for sending them to my event,,,, looking for more!!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - Let's Party - Eggless Bakes and Treats
    Ongoing Event - SYF & HWS - Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy cake...thnx for linking it to my event...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yum. Thanks for linking

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelt cake decoration and that golden ship is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious. Thx for linking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cake, Happy new year to you and family. Thanks for linking Favorite recipes: Christmas recipes. I am your new follower in Google connect, please like my page in face book and follow the Google connect, I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete