Saturday 22 December 2012

Bread Poha

Bread Poha
Hi Friends,
I was always in love with Bread. I can have it daily without any complaints. Since childhood i use to have bread mostly Like this. I can have it with Jam, Pickle, Sabzi or as simple toast, sandwich and many more ways. But after marriage somehow i avoided to have it because of weight i gained drastically. Its not like that i haven't taken it. But since few day i am taking it regularly replacing dinner with it. I know its not healthy but ...... . I usually toast it with butter and have it with milk. I never made Poha with it. I tried it last night and amazed with the outcome. I thought that my hubby will not like it but before i could ask him i saw him gulping whole bowl alone and it was over within minutes. He said add some chilly in it. Can you believe i made it again for him with lot of spices. I was so happy that i tried it first time and made again within 15 min. as hubby and kids liked it very much. Its so easy to make. You can have it any time. Its so flexible also add or subtract anything it will be yummy. Try it guys and tell me your outcome.

Ingredients:-

Bread- 4
Onion- 1 medium
Tomato- 1 medium
Tomato Sauce- 2 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Chat Masala-1/2 tsp
Coriander Pdr-1/2 tsp
Salt - as per your taste

Method:-
Grab your ingredients

Cut Bread in square shape or in long strip

Heat 1 tsp oil in a kadai
(you need to be quick now)

Crackle Jeera/cumin in it

Add Onion and stir once

Throw in tomatoes

Mix well for few seconds

Add bread 

mix again

Add all spices and mix very well cover and cook for few seconds

and tomato sauce 

and mix once again

DONE

Garnish with coriander

SERVE

 Sorry for bad pics




Sending this to Quick and Easy 
Notes:-
  1. I have used here brown bread you can use white or any bread.
  2. Use spices according to your choice.
  3. Tomato Sauce is optional. 
  4. You can add your favorite veggies in it.

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Love

PariCash

1 comment:

  1. Delicious and lovely looking bread poha. Wonderfully prepared.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete