Friday 7 December 2012

APPLE FIZZ

APPLE FIZZ
Hi Friends,
Days are so much hectic. through my last post i hope you came to know about my situation and can understand my problem to not to be regular on my blog. Fir be i am trying my best. This recipe came in light few days back after finishing my chorus at night 1.30pm i set down with my husband to chat and wanted something to munch upon. My hubby opened a packet a of Nut Cracker in front of me. i am a person who can't take any beverage alone means i need to munch something with my coffee, juices, shake etc. and vice versa for the snacks like nut cracker, biscuits etc. 
I opened my fridge one apple juice and Limca was laying there. First i poured apple juice in my glass and drank, suddenly my husband asked me to pour Limca in it i refuse but he insisted to do that. I took a sip and it was just woow. Then i made my glasses like that. hmm actually not recipe but a way to make something interesting with some beverages in hand. So try it guys may be you will also like it. Its quick and refreshing. you can adjust the proportion according to your taste. 

Ingredients:-
Limca - 1/2 cup
Apple Juice- 1 cup
Ice cubes - optional
Lemon wadge or sugar - to decorate

Method:-

Take both of ingredients

Take few ice cubes in glass

Pour apple juice on the ice cubes

Add Limca 

Your drink is ready to serve

I decorated my glass with sugar




Notes:-

  1. It was just an experiment. you can play with other combos also.
  2. You can try few drops of lemon in it.
  3. I think some chaat masala can be added to this like we use in lemon soda.

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Love

PariCash

9 comments: