Wednesday 26 December 2012

Fusion Pasta/ Celebrating Christmas with kids

Fusion Pasta/
Celebrating Christmas with kids
Hi Friends,
Hope you all enjoyed Christmas with your near and dear ones. I enjoyed my Christmas very much. I like to do different things to  surprise my kids especially on Christmas as I use to tell them stories of Santa who comes and give gifts to kids. Every Christmas kids ask me when will Santa come and bring gifts for us. This question gave me an Idea. As always i bought a small Christmas tree and asked my kids to decorated it. I assured them that Santa will come at night and will leave a gift for them. My kids started praying Santa to bring (a long list of toys) for them. At night when they went to there beds i kept two gifts for them near the Christmas Tree. In the morning as soon as my son wake up he straight went to the Tree to see there gift. Can't explain the smiles and joy i saw in their eyes. Those Precious moments can't be explained. Whole day they were roaming around with those gifts and telling everybody that Santa gave them those gifts. So tell me guys if you do such things for kids or may be for your nephew or niece.
Now to the recipe I baked a Vanilla Cake for Christmas (coming soon) and for breakfast i made this Fusion Pasta. It has flavors of Indian and Western food. It has tempting chaat masala and flavorful oregano. I combine two different flavors successfully. Its a kind of fusion of two different spices and flavors. 


Ingredients:-
Pasta- 3 cups (cooked)
Tomato - 1 medium sliced lengthwise
Capsicum-  1 medium sliced lengthwise
Carrot - 1 medium sliced lengthwise
Tomato Sauce - 1 tbsp 
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Chaat Masala - 1 tsp
Oregano - 1 tsp
Scallion/Spring Onion/Hara Pyaaz - 1 tbsp chopped (for garnishing)

Method:-
Take your ingredients


Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan or kadai

crackle cumin seeds in it 

add green capsicum

and carrot

Mix well and cook for 1 min

Add tomatoes

Mix in chat masala and salt

Throw in cooked pasta

Mix well and cook for 1 min

give it a tangy twist with tomato sauce

Mix

Add oregano 

Mix

Now cover and cook for 1 min

after one min uncover and mix well

Done Done Done

Garnish with scallion/hara pyaaz

SERVE





Notes:-

  1. Spices are totally optional. You can add or omit anything you don't like.
  2. Use your Favourite veggies as per your liking.
  3. You can use any type of pasta for this recipe.

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Love

PariCash

3 comments:

  1. so delicious and so colorful pasta!!! nice idea to get the kids involved!!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - Let's Party - Eggless Bakes and Treats
    Ongoing Event - SYF & HWS - Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy and inviting dear.
    Join me in Fast Food -Poha event

    ReplyDelete