Sunday 8 July 2012

Rooh Afza Popsicle/ Summer Special/ Kids Delight

Rooh Afza Popsicle/
Summer Special/
Kids Delight


Hi Friends,

As the name says, you can understand what exactly this Popsicle are made of. As i told you earlier I bought a  small ice cream mold and was not in mood to make Ice cream (lazy me), Now i have started doing experiment with my tiny mold and regularly making Popsicle which is now quite popular in my house, and now i feel to buy a new and big one(as demands of Popsicles are increasing).
Last time i made Popsicle with Mango Juice (check here-http://paricashkitchen.blogspot.in/2012/07/mango-hi-frnds-so-summer-their-bags-and.html and now i tried Rooh Afza. It was a total hit with kids. You know why i am more excited because i saw my DH relishing these tiny Popsicle with kids. So try it at home and tell me who was enjoying these tiny pops. Here is the method.

Ingredients:-
Rooh Afza - 4 tbsp or half cup
Water        - 2 tbsp  or half cup
Ice cream mold

Method:- 
Take your ingredients

Mix Rooh Afza and water

Pour this mix in molds

Set your fridge on high temp and Put them in freezer
will take 3-4 hrs to set, i put them for whole night

Now run only lower side of mold in water to release the pops easily

Relish
 ENJOY

 See they can't wait

Grabbed by PARI, CASH is waiting

Notes:-
  1. You need rooh afza and water in same amount as after freezing sugar become very less, so need more suger content then usual.
  2. For a tiny twist you can add few drops of lemon (i will try this soon)
  3. Time of setting the Popsicle defers according to your fridge.
  4. Check only with one pop first and if not set keep for more one hour. i usually make them in morning to have it in afternoon or evening.


HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

LOVE
PariCash




4 comments:

  1. Wow .. popsicles look inviting and colorful. Thx for linking.

    Vardhini
    Event: Kid's Delight
    Event: Only Vegan
    Event: Zucchini

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea what Rooh Afza was, so I looked it up. It sounds wonderful and so refreshing. I'm not sure if I can find it here, but I'm going to look for it. Your popsicles sound wonderful, thanks so much for sharing them with my Summer of the Popsicle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the
    challenges. It was truly informative. Your site is useful.
    Thank you for sharing!

    My page: iphone servis

    ReplyDelete