Monday 9 July 2012

Rajma/Kidney Bean Salad

Hi Friends,
Hope you all are enjoying monsoon, In monsoon you need something to munch very often. Yesterday I was having some boiled Kidney beans/Rajma in my hand. I have heard a lot about different kind of salads, but never tried them or you can say never wanted to take risk as i am always confused with dressings. But this time i thought to give it a try and went ahead with whatever i was having in hand.
Taste wise salad was fine,dressing was my cumin seed flavored raita (recipe coming soon) next time i will try it with hung curd. It was too healthy and filling. I think with a lemony dressing it will taste great. So friends try it and let me know whats your opinion about it.

Ingredients:-
Kidney beans/Rajma - 1 cup (soaked and boiled)
Onion                         - 1 medium  (Chopped)
Tomato                      - 1 medium (Chopped)
Dressing/Curd            - 1-2 tbsp
Salt                             - 1/2  tsp

Method:-
Take your ingredients

Take Rajma/ Kidney beans in a bowl

Add Onion

Add Tomato

Mix Well

Add salt

Add Curd Dressing and Mix Everything Well

Ready to serve (Pari holding the bowl)
Serve


Also sending to Jagruti's event 
Olympic Games http://www.jagrutidhanecha.com/p/events-round-ups.html
which is hosted by Priya 



o sending to Jagruti's event Celebrating Monsoon of India





Sending this to My Legume Love Affair hosted by Simona of Briciole 
MLLALogo49Small 




Notes:-
  1. Adjust the amount of onion, tomato and spices according to your taste. I used more onion and less tomato.
  2. I used my Cumin flavored Raita as dressing if u do not have that, You can use simple chat masala and lemon juice mixture.
  3. you can add cucumber, carrot etc for more flavor.\
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THAT

LOVE
Paricash














5 comments: