Chocolate Choco Chips Ice cream/
Easiest Icecream Ever/
Kids SpecialHi Friends,
Who don't love ice creams specially when hot and shiny sun make you sweat all day and night. Since long time i was planning to make ice cream with whip cream but somehow i was not able to make it. I made this ice cream which was an experiment as i wanted to make an ice cream like we get in ice cream parlors, perfect in shape when scooped out and texture should be melt in mouth. I was bit confused that will it taste like ice cream or like we are eating icing?But thankfully this recipe won everyone's heart in my house. Kids licked every bit of it and husband also loved it. It was so easy that it took hardly 10 minutes to make it.
But be careful with few things while making this with chocolate as its bit tricky to mix chocolate and cream. Chocolate should be completely cooled and cream should not be over whipped as it will be hard to handle it. Don't add hot chocolate in the cream it may split. So friends try your hands on it and relish real Ice cream parlor kind of ice cream at home. Make it for parties or enjoy with your family at any time of the day.
Whip Cream-1 cup
Icing Sugar- 1/2 cup ( i used sweetened cream so didn't used)
Chocolate-150 gm or crushed/chopped 1/2 cup
Choco Chips or chocolate shavings- 1 tbsp or more see recipe here
Melt chocolate and let it cool down completely
Now start whipping cream
whip it more
Now its done
Add melted and cooled chocolate
add chocolate shavings/choco chips and mix well
now cover it
freeze for 5-6 hours
After 6 hours scoop it out
Ready to serve
Garnish as you wish
I drizzled honey and topped with choco chips
Sending it to http://mywonderkitchen.blogspot.in/2013/09/3-fs-food-friendship-fun-event.html
- Don't over whip the cream. After adding chocolate just mix thoroughly and freeze.
- After melting and cooling chocolate i added some chocolate shaving which mixed up nicely with whip cream and i didn't required to add choco chips.
- You can add or less melted chocolate as per your preference.
- Let the chocolate cool completely before adding it to whipped cream.
- You can add any nuts, choco chips or even tutti fruity instead to chocolate shavings.
- You can garnish it with anything you prefer like chocolate sauce/honey/caramel/
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT