Easy Eggless Ice cream/
Rooh Afza Ice Cream/
Rose Ice creamHi Friends,
I know i know its not summers season to enjoy ice creams but tell me frankly don't you enjoy all these creamy chilled dessert in bone chilling winters. I know most of the people will say yes if kids are not around. In front of kids we play parents role but when we are alone a kid inside us overpower and we crave to relish stuff which our parents don't allow us to enjoy as we do to our kids.
I made this ice cream long ago on Independence day with Tricolor Cake. Combo was just wow. Its a very simple and easy recipe. You can make it within minutes. Only time consuming part is freezing it.
Once you are done with whole process a very delicious dessert is there for you to indulge. You can make this for kids parties as well as get to-gathers. Enjoy it any way it will leave you craving for more. More delightful reason is that you can enjoy it in Vrat/fast also :).
Rose Syrup - 2 tbsp (i used Rooh Afza)
Fresh Cream- 2 cups
Rose Essence- few drops
Take fresh cream
add Rose essence
add rose syrup/rooh afza
whip it more till creamy light and fluffy
Now its done
Ready to go in container to freeze
Pour it in some air tight container
and freeze for 5-6 hours
Ready to Serve
I served it with Tricolor cake
Combo was so yummmm
- You can add any rose syrup you have in hand. I used Roohafza.
- Chill cream, whipping bowl and beater for 15 minute in fridge before starting whipping the cream.
- You can add dry fruits/nuts etc in the ice cream as per your choice.
- Garnish it with any fruit/dryfruit/honey/melted jam and enjoy.
- You can freeze this ice cream in ice cream mold also.
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT