RASGULLA DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE POOL/
KIDS SPECIALHi Friends,
I think name of this dessert gave you the idea with what exactly this dessert is made off. I was having one rasgulla box in my fridge waiting to be consumed. But i didn't wanted to take it as it is as we finished over one box and were not in mood to even look at it. So i thought to make something out of it and who's there who says NO to chocolate. I thought to combine it and within 15 minutes a very scrumptious dessert came out. My kids jumped with joy but they were bit confused also that what is floating in the chocolate pool.
It could be a great dessert for parties as it takes hardly any time to prepare this. You can prepare sauce one day ahead and few minutes to assemble before party. Even you can make whole dessert before night, keep it in fridge and serve chilled next day in party. Its a great ways to use leftover rasgullas or chocolate pleading to get consumed. You can make in it small shot glasses and serve it in parties, specially in kids parties. So friends i invented a new dessert, do you also have any recipe which is invented by you. please let me know. Till then enjoy this CHOCOGULLA.
Chocolate - 1 cup melted
Milk- 2-3 tbsp
Vanilla Essence-2 tsp
Cherry - 3-4
Tutti Fruity- 1 tbsp
Take melted chocolate in a bowl
Add half of the tutti fruity
Take one rasgulla and squeeze out water
Resgullas are ready to dive in chocolate pool
Now take two bowls
add 2-3 rasgullas in it
Pour more syrup on it
sprinkle tutti fruity on it and stud it with cherry
READY TO SERVE
open your mouth pleaseNotes:-
- You can use leftover chocolate sauce to make this dessert.
- Add milk little by little and check the consistency as it will get thicken when cooled.
- Adding tutti fruity is purely optional, you can use dry fruits or even chopped fresh fruits.
- You can make thin or thick chocolate sauce according to your choice, if you have added more milk and it become thin then keep it in fridge for 5-10 min and your problem will be solved.
- You can have this dessert warm or cold as per your wish.
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT