Easiest Burger Ever/
Indian Style Burger/
Jhatpat Burger/Easy Burger/
Burger within 15 min
My kids asked me to pack burger in there tiffin for lunch. I bough a pack of small ready made burgers and boiled potato at night to make aloo tikki burger. but in the morning my back was paining like anything and i was not able to stand in the kitchen to shape and bake tiikies. I went in the kitchen used my imagination and i prepare burger within 10 min. My kids don't like putting onion tomato and veggies in their burger. they like them with tikki and sauce, as it was for them so i kept them plain. Within 10 min i packed their tiffins. I made 6 small burgers in 10 min. four of them packed in the tiffin and 1-1 for breakfast. They like them so much and asked to make again on weekend.Ingredients:-
Burger (i used small) - 6
Boiled Potato- 1 big
Chat Masala- 1/2 tsp
Tomato Sauce- 1 tbsp
Salt- as per your taste
Slice boiled potato
Heat a tawa/griddle drizzle few drops of oil and arrange your slices on it
Bake from both sides
Meantime the potato slices are cooking
Slit your burger from the middle
apply sauce on it
Within 5 min potatoes are ready
arrange baked potato slices on the burger
sprinkle chaat masala
and close it
(On same tawa on which you baked potato slices, switch off the stove as tawa would be hot enough to make burger soft)
bake your burger from both sides for 30 seconds
Packed with juice, fruits and tomato sauce
- You don't have boiled potao then take raw potato slice thinly and bake with few drops of oil in the pan.
- I made my burger plain as my kids like them this way. You can add sliced onion, tomato, carrot etc.
- You can use your kids favorite sauce or chatni.
- Chat masala is optional, you can skip it if you don't like the taste.
- Don't bake burger on tawa for long time it become hard, i bake them to make them bit soft.
- No need to apply butter or oil on burger as oil or butter on tawa is enough for that.
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT