Bread Sticks with Honey and Sesame SeedsHi Friends,
Yesterday it was raining heavily in Delhi. Whole night it was raining and thunder of clouds scared me a lot. After dinner my hubby asked me to make something to munch upon. If i am having bread in my hand then there are few quick fix recipes in my draft. One of them i was craving was bread sticks with honey and sesame seeds. These sticks are so flexible.
Mostly i make them with brown bread to make it healthy but this time i was having white bread so i went ahead with that. You can make them savory too. Hardly 10 min job and you are done with the snacks. You can have it plain, with tea/coffee, with some sweet or savory dip, chocolate sauce or with soup. options are endless. I like it dunked in hot soup or coffee. My kids and hubby enjoy them very much.
Bread - 3
Honey - 1 tbsp
Sesame seeds- 2 tsp
cut the bread in sticks
heat a tawa and arrange your sticks on it
cook fro both sides
until crisp form both sides
take them in a bowl
see how shiny the become
sprinkle sesame seeds
ready to serve
Hmmmmm yum yum
My son did this
Sending this to http://h4hemh4help.blogspot.in/2013/01/jan13-cwl-spouse.html
- Posting sesame is essential. Dry roast them for 1 min or until they puff up a bit. then use.
- You can choose any of your favorite bread to make it.
- You can use your oven to bake them. i prefer stove top method.
- You can apply butter on bread and then bake them on tawa. I mostly bake them dry.
- Sesame seeds are optional but it will add nice crunch and make them more healthy.
- You can also sprinkle some crushed dry fruits on top to make it more appealing.
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT