Easy Coconut Ladoo with Condense Milk/
Nariyal ke Ladoo/
Within 15 minutes/
Ganesh Chaturthi Special
I am here again with a modak/Ladoo recipe which is more easier then my earlier post of Rava Coconut Ladoo which i made day before yesterday. If your ingredients are ready it will take hardly 15 minutes to make all the ladoos. You can increase the quantity and get more Ladoos. Just keep in mind that if you are in a humid or hot place then keep them in fridge as they will be spoiled. Keep them in fridge and consume within 2-3 days. But i assure you that it will not last that longer :). So here we go with the recipe.
Coconut Shredded- 1 cup+1 tsp for garnishing
Condense milk- 1/2 cup (less or more)
Milk- 1 tbs
Ghee/Clarified butter- 1 tbsp
Kesar/Saffron- few threads
Raisins or any other dry fruit- 1 tbsp
Quantity - You will get 10 medium size ladoos
Take your all ingredients
Soak saffron strands in 1 tbsp warm milk
Mix it and leave aside for few minutes
Take a Kadai/Pan
add shredded coconut
keep one tsp separate for garnishing
start roasting it
it will turn brown in 1-2 minute
add condense milk
keep one tsp saffron milk separate and
add rest of it in the cooked coconut
keep on stirring
it will start leaving the sides then add raisins and remove from heat
Let it cool a bit
You can use all these ingredients for garnishing
When it is still warm take a portion
No need to grease your hands
as it already has so much oil/ghee in it
Shape it like a modak
you can shape them in round shape too
Now keep it in the shredded coconut
sprinkle some coconut on it
Now time for final touch
dip your finger in saffron milk
and dot it on the top
lay a kesar/saffron strand on it
Modak are ready to offer to Ganesh ji
- You can use freshly grated coconut. I used store bought packet of shredded one.
- Shape Ladoos when its still warm else it will be difficult to shape them.
- It is optional to cover or sprinkle shredded coconut for garnishing. I did only one modak as my family did not like it.
- You can use any of the dry fruits like cashew, almonds etc.
- Instead of making modak shape you can simply roll them and make simple ladoos.
- Please keep them in fridge (not freezer) and enjoy within 2-3 days.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT