Spiced up Ice Tea/
Have you ever had Ice tea of Mc Donald ? I just love it. Few days back we went to Mc Donald and as usual we ordered Ice tea with other stuff. But my ice tea was slurped by my kids. It was so crowded that time so i dropped the idea of ordering one more for myself. I came back home but i was craving for ice tea. So i thought to give it a try at home. I had a packet of ice tea in my hand and i made it many times but taste was never like we had there. So i did three trials and at the fourth time i got the real McD style ice tea. It was so yummy that i made it next day also and enjoyed it a lot with my kids. My kids were also very happy to had this at home. Great drink to beat the heat and to please your kids.Ingredients:-
Ice Tea Powder-2 tbsp (i used Nestea)
Black Salt- 1/2 tsp (optional)
Lemon - 1
Chilled water- 2 glasses
Grab your ingredients
Put ice tea pdr+lemon juice+salt+1 glass water
(You can make it without mixer also just use your hands and tall glasses or jug to shake it)
whiz it for few seconds
Then add rest of the water and whiz it again
Now fill this in a transparent glass or jug
and see the magic
slowly ice tea will settle down and foam will float on the top
within few minutes
ICE TEA IS READY TO SERVE
Linking to http://savaadhjevana.blogspot.in/2013/04/summer-special-my-first-event-giveaway_19.html
- If you want real McD Ice tea then skip black salt totally.
- Adjust the taste according to your taste.
- You can use more ice if you like. For my hubby i use only half glass water and lots of ice as he likes it chilled.
- You can make it plain also but the real taste will come with all spices added in.
- You can make it without grinder or blander also. just shake it in tall glasses or jug as you must have seen vendors mix lassi/buttermilk to make it creamy and frothy.
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT