Eggless Spongy Chocolate Cake
for My Loved One's/
Cake in 30 minutes
Saturday Sunday was so hectic but fun filled. My cousins came from Punjab and we all enjoyed night out with them. Though they are younger then all of us (we all sis and bro) still we enjoyed a lot. Kids gone mad in this outing they were shouting, playing and enjoying. We tried hard to control them but who can control kids. We all spent night at my sis residence. There i decided to make a cake for them. So i chose easy way to make and decorate the cake. I always find chocolate cakes easy to make and decorate as i think hardly you can go wrong with these cakes. Chocolate in cake can hide your small mistakes and even after that something is left or missing then chocolate decoration can make your cake more appealing.
My cake was ready within 30 minutes and exactly after one hours that cake was gone. This cake is so I served this cake warm as i think that chocolate cakes if served warm then texture will be melt in mouth. And truly this cake was just melt in mouth. In winters or in rainy season try this warm cake you will fall in love with it. Everybody enjoyed it a lot and was fighting to take leftover bits from the plate. I regret to not to make more big cake for the occasion. My cousins were so happy to see a cake for them. Try this guys you will like it as we all did.
Preparation Time- 4 minutes
Baking time- 25 min
Flour- 2 cups
Curd- 1 cup
Sugar- 3/4 cup
Melted chocoalte- 2 tbsp
Oil- 3 tbsp
Baking Soda- 1 tsp
Baking pdr- 2 tsp
Chocolate sauce- See recipe here
Dry fruits- 2 tbsp
Method:-Sending this to http://indian-delights.blogspot.in/2013/06/event-annoucement-monsoon-temptations.html
Curd, sugar and melted chocolate
(i forgot to put oil)
Flour+baking soda+baking pdr
Sift them together
Mix curd sugar and chocolate together
Now add sifted ingredients
Mix and make smooth batter
(you can add few tsp milk to adjust the consistency)
Tip in the prepared tin and bake for 25 min
Turn it upside down and let it cool
I torte it after 10 minutes
I used this chocolate sauce to decorate it
see recipe here
I took one tbsp chocolate sauce +1 tbsp hot milk and mixed them together
Spread it on halved cake
Spread it evenly
Cover it up with another half
Now top it with chocolate sauce
I made this design ,you can simply spread it over
Decorate with dry fruits
READY TO SERVE
http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.in/2010/01/announcing-kids-delight-wholesome.html hosted by http://www.sizzlingtastebuds.com/2013/06/hosting-kids-delight-party-ideas-event.html
http://www.zestysouthindiankitchen.com/ hosted by http://nivedhanams.blogspot.in/2013/06/favorite-recipeseggless-baking.html
- You can use 2 tbsp coco pdr if you don't have chocolate.
- You can increase or decrease sugar in it as per your choice as chocolate itself is sweet enough.
- You can serve this cake as snack cake also without icing. But icing will make it more rich and melt in mouth.
- I was short of time and ingredients, so chose to thinned down my icing a bit and use to moisten and fill my cake. You can use any filling as per your choice.
- Decorate it with anything you wish i was having only dry fruits in hand so used them and it paired well with warm cake.
- You can see bit crumby texture of cake in the picture that was due to short of time and patience. For perfect pieces cool down cake perfectly before cutting.
- Please check your cake after 25 minute as i bake in cooker and totally unaware about oven and microwa
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT