Sunday 8 February 2015

Dates and Banana Whole Wheat Cake/ Khajoor aur Kele ka bana Healthy Cake

Dates and Banana Whole Wheat Cake/
Khajoor aur Kele ka bana Healthy Cake
Hi Friends,
After a long break i came back to my blogging world. I was not on vacation but due to circumstances i was not able to post anything. But believe me i was craving to do that. I planned so many times to post a recipe and every time there was something which stopped me. So now when i got this chance i planned to start with a Tea cake recipe. It is a healthy cake with mild sweetness. You can increase or decrease the sweetness bye adding sugar in it as per your wish. I enjoyed it with coffee and it tastes YUM. So without any delay to the recipe. Hope you will try it and let me know the outcome.

Ingredients:-
Whole wheat flour- one cup
Dates- 2 tbsp
Ripe Banana- 2
Sugar- 1 tbsp optional 
Olive Oil- 2 tbsp (you can use normal refined oil)
Warm milk or water- as needed to make batter

Method:-
Take all your ingredients


Deseed and Chop dates roughly

put it in a grinder

grind it 

now add sugar and chopped banana

 you can add bit of water or milk for easy grinding

take this puree in a bowl

add oil

mix it

Now add flour

start mixing

incorporate gently

Tip it in a baking pan
I used a tart pan which i was using first time

i baked it for 30 minutes

beautifully baked 

I loved using tart pan instead of normal cake pan
It was so easy to remove it

Let if Cool down

make pieces

SERVE


 HERE IS A PIECE FOR YOU



Yummyyyyyyyyy
Notes:-

  1. You can skip sugar and enjoy mildly sweet cake for more healthier version. 
  2. I have used here olive oil. You can use normal refined oil. 
  3. If you are using dry dates then you can soak them in hot water or milk for 15-30 min and then grind them.
  4. This cake will not rise much so don't worry you can fill cake pan 80%  level.
Hope you will like it
Love
PariCash

3 comments: